"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sigh

My body is changing and this disturbs me greatly. My tummy hasn’t gotten humongous or anything, it’s simply that whenever I look down, things look different. Radically, to me, in any case. I doubt very much that anyone who doesn’t know me exceptionally well should be able to tell.

It is somewhat scary though. The biggest changes my body has gone through are horrific growing pains in elementary school and my boobs popping out freshman year. Both of those were painful and horrifying in my young mind, so I’m having a hard time keeping a positive state of mind at this point. Positivity has never been my strong suite in any case. Maybe for other people but not for me. Hooray for sweats!

My list of things to worry about gets longer and longer and longer. I know I’ll probably be living in my current house for at least the next two years and don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy that its even an option, but it’s still a long and frusterating roud. One that I chose, but difficult nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment