"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random rantings

My kitten is spying on the neighbors. Or perhaps he's getting a tan. In any case, he's lying in the windowsill, looking pleased as punch to be so warm and happy. I can't believe that just a few hours ago, sunlight hurt my eyes, and I couldn't even eat one of my fudge brownies without feeling ridiculously ill. I feel so blessed right now, especially after the last few days and weeks of feeling so horrific. Nothing was pleasureable or funny and everything seemed so frusterating, even reading one of my beloved books. I feel normal, which equates wonderful in my book, so my urge to go out and play outside is just overwhelming. I'm excited to go to work because I am dying to go and play or laugh or sing or whatever. I'm so thankful for a boss who loves country music as much as I do.

“I never trusted a man who never smoked or drank.” – Abraham Lincoln.

“Fighting should always be the last resort. But sometimes you just have to punch a guy in the nose.” – Unknown.

"A woman likes a man who breaks the rules once in a while. After all, isn't that what romance is all about?" ~Morticia

“When you stare into an abyss for a long time, the abyss also stares into you.” – Nietzsche

I'm also starving for the first time in weeks. Hooray for DOUBLE the hormones while pregnant. Fortunately, all my clothes still fit and no one can tell, with the exception of the parents and possibly the boyfriend. You have to look really really hard to be able to tell that my body is changing. Thank God for small favors. I'm also one of the blessed few women I know who is secure in her body. I'm sure that will change as the months go on, but what the hell, I'm enjoying the big damn boobs while I can. If that makes me a bad person, I don't wanna be good!!!

I'm also going to blame crying while watching Buffy on hormones. In my defense, it was a intensely sad episode, but I felt like a total pussy afterwards. Perhaps I should watch Firefly instead... Time to nut up or shut up. Or alternately tonight, after doing the long ass shift, I will watch Pirates. Yes, I think that is a good waste of my time. I will write long rants about my life and watch Pirates of the Carribean 2 &3 or Inglorious Basterds and be vastly disturbed (again) by the the incredible and fufilling violence of that particular movie. I would watch Aliens, but even I know I can't watch that movie by myself. I'm so very very proud.

Or I could just do what I'm doing now. Listening to incredibly sexual country music by Garth Brooks (kudos if you can figure out any song by him that is deliciously sensual). I actually heard this song on the radio while I was working for the first day and I swear I was turning many colors....I heard songs like this when I was young and had NO IDEA what they were talking about. I guess that's the difference between now and then. Back then, things were implied. They were sensual and sexy but not overtly sex filled. Now I am innundated with songs that aren't even nice and censored (the room is the g-spot, i can make your bed rock). YOU ARE WHAT? Please spare me, you creepy bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment