"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meh, birthdays.

Watching Tin Man (re-imagining of The Wizard of Oz) and loving it, even in the first five minutes of it. Zooey Deschanel is pretty amazing. If I were in this world, this version of Oz, I'd probably be the Wicked Witch/Evil Sorceress. I'm not made of warm fuzzies, but I'd definitely be a better ruler than most evil overlords.

I would adhere to the rules, of course, found here . Enjoy!


I am also having vague Lady Gaga music obsessions.

I promise, more writings, later. But having people out of town and trying to balance everything by myself is quite tiring so it may not be until next week.

I semi celebrated my birthday on Monday. It was kind of cruddy, hopefully the next time will be better. I hate being ungrateful, but some things just suck.

I am 20 though, now. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!

    And I'll be sure to check out Tin Man, it's been on my wishlist for a while but this week is the week.

    Love
    Miss Coccinelle

    ReplyDelete