"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today

I feel calm today
Yesterday was difficult but got 
a lot better with the help of my dad
and my husband.
I am calm
but my mouth and foot hurts
and there are no doctors in for a while.
And one of my friends' birthdays is on Saturday,
and that is good.  
The internet works 
and that is good. 
My husbands hours have changed
and that is frustrating 
because less time on the right side of the day
with my best friend is frustrating.
But my room is cleaner and
my head is clearer
and looking for a house is oh so hard
and applying for jobs is frustrating 
And I have over 600 books to read
and all of my stuff is boxed up
and that is good.
And I may reread Good Omens again
because I love the book
and re-watch Battlestar Galactica 
because all of my ROSLIN/ADAMA feels 
cannot be contained
and I'll watch the Fourth Kind with my
husband tonight
because who doesn't like being scared out of their 
minds by creepy demon-aliens?
I am here 
today

1 comment: