"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This day has been a mix of
cleaning and being very tired.
My eyes are blurry nearly all the time
making it hard for me to do nearly anything
I feel super tired
and horrible.
Yay me.

Christmas this year should be interesting.
My introverted self is seeing a great
deal of people, which is making me very very
stressed.
Fortunately, I'll have a few days after Christmas
to myself, kind of.
Granted, I don't know if my husband will be home
any of those days
but I will figure it out
I always do.

"You will find that it is necessary to let things go;
simply for the reason that they are heavy."
I'm starting to do that.
I take on too much
I ask for too much
I say yes too often.
And now I am tired
because my no isn't taken seriously.
I've spent too much damn time wishy-washing all over the place.

I am so tired of all this.
So so so so tired.
so next year
I'm done with caving
and giving in
and saying no when I mean yes
and yes when I mean no.


No comments:

Post a Comment