"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, December 7, 2012

Today is today
it has been long
and difficult
and I need both a drink and
a break.

or a cigar.
A cigar would be nice.
It is near cold enough
for one.
I have at least three I could smoke
plus an entire box that is his
but that he'll share
thankfully.

sometimes I am reminded of
how i fell in love with him
and why,
and how he dances with me
and what that does to me
and how he makes me smile
the way we work and play together
and how mutually frustrated we are
And how he listens to the things I love
even the teeny weeny leather bikini loves
and the dragon earring loves
and the WATCH BATTLESTAR WITH ME loves
these things are important to me
and so he makes them important to him.

I am so thankful for ibueprofen
makes the headaches slow down
all the tightness loosens.



No comments:

Post a Comment