"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Questions are what happens when I run out of inspiration

also known as
time to get out your guitar
because writing
is not cutting it



What would you name your future daughter?
Illyria Michaela
or Michaela Illyria
some sort of variation on Michaela
Mikayla?
Both of those names will be involved
and she will probably keep my last name.
Strange thoughts.

Ever told "It's not you, it's me?"
I can honestly say that no one has
said that specifically to me. Different variations
probably, but it is a good thing no one has
said that specifically because I've had a dreadfully
inappropriate laughter my whole life and just
thinking those words makes me want to laugh
hysterically.

What am I looking forward to in the next week?
I don't have specifics for next week, honestly
but my birthday is in May so I'm a little excited
and horrified at the same time. I'm going to Vegas
in July and I'm looking forward to that. And I look
forward to Sundays because I get to spend them
with my friends and evenings, mostly, because I spend them
with my best friend, since my night job is no more.
Which is good for my sanity
but bad for my bank account.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Quite easily,
as long as I had access to tea and soda
I could deal without any sort of alcohol. I'd
be sad, because I recently discovered a margarita that
tastes like magic, but that's about as far as it goes.
I hate the taste of nearly everything and
the loopy feeling can be achieved with a lot
of other things.

Have you ever pretended to like someone?
I am laughing because this is the worst
question ever. Once I stop liking a person
or they become more trouble then they are worth
I don't pretend to like them. This only applies to
"eros"-love style relationships. For whatever reason,
my familial style relationships, I will deal with any sort of
bullshit. I feel like expounding on this could get me in trouble.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Depends on the circumstances. For the most
part, yes.

Have you ever cried, you were so mad?
Yes. Wow, I hate the idea of explaining this
one. But it generally only happens with people
I really really like.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
To a certain degree, yes. There are exceptions
and it is one of those things that requires that
I interact on a frequent basis with everyone in the
outside world. Since I end up at home a lot,
I've sort or let a lot of it go. I have kids.
Although I guess on that note, yes I am
because I have to be.

This particular set of questions
reminds me that I either need to find
or buy a hoodie.

I had dreams all last night
of Batman. It was really REALLY
weird. I was apparently
talking about Batman all last night
which is both funny and exceptionally
awkward.

I love love love to cook
but the kitchen at the place I live at
is killing me, so I rarely cook here. I find
it depressing. It isn't mine and I violently despise it.
This makes me sad
because I miss cooking and baking
but it is just like this huge mental block and
I can't get it around it.
I can bake with my friends and it kind of works
but I still find that the kitchens of others makes
me a little twitchy.

It is spring time
and I want snow and
to know what it is like on a plane
and what vacations are like for adults only
and what the lights of Vegas look like
and I want to have my own kitchen
and go back to school
and have life be so much harder
but so much more fulfilling
the times
they are
a-changin'


No comments:

Post a Comment