"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, November 16, 2012

The first time I watched the show Merlin
was while I was living at the apartment
with my husband and children.
I loved it.
It is a 'family' show, so there is violence but not
too gory
and hardly even any innuendo
which can be annoying at times
because you want badly for certain characters to get together
however it is funny and sweet and pleasant
and the newest season just came out on Netflix
so I'm re watching it before I watch the latest
season. Parts of the beginning are annoying
but I'm still enjoying it. The angry men
and the slightly homoerotic subtext
(yes, I'm looking at you too, Supernatural)
the beautiful costumes, the incredibly smart women
the times where I scream STOP IT UTHER STOP IT.


I am dreadfully tired, as usual. I enjoy how
the winter feels
but I am not a fan of early darkness
it gives me the willies
and it isn't even six.



No comments:

Post a Comment