"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Sunday, November 4, 2012

"And I know it's long gone
And there was nothing else I could do
And I forget about you long enough
To forget why I needed to

'Cause there we are again, in the middle of the night
We're dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well

And maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well

And you call me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
'Cause I remember it all, all, all too well."

~Taylor Swift, All Too Well

So i got the new Taylor Swift Album
which is called Red.
And as usual I got the deluxe edition
and I love it pretty much all over the place
and like I have for the last few albums
I love about half 
and it will take about a month longer
for me to love every song.
For the most part though
I love the songs
they are sad and lovely
and speak to the heart
which is pretty much why I listen to Taylor Swift.

It also makes me melancholy 



No comments:

Post a Comment