"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dreadful Sorry, Clementine

"Now I'll go
Sit on the floor wearing your clothes
All that I know is I don't know
How to be something you miss.
...So I'll watch your life in pictures
Like I used to watch you sleep
And I feel you forget me like I used
to feel you breathe
And I keep up with
our old friends just to ask them
how you are
hope it's nice where you are."
~Taylor Swift


I have been listening to Taylor Swift
since 2006, when my dad bought me her
album and told me that she was gonna be big.
My dad has always had the ability to see through to
the heart of things, and listening to her has always helped
me to be inspired.
But today is technically the first day of my new job
and while I am excited
I am so nervous, I may have lost my words.



No comments:

Post a Comment