"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 8- Oooo Satisfaction




Day 08- A moment where I felt most satisfied with myself.


In this moment, I was pregnant, my parents knew it, I knew that they still loved me and we were loving on a sweet puppy and I was visiting my brother in Austin. I missed Mike, but I felt really loved and wasn't worried about the future at all.





I was happy here. The weather was perfect, I was with my best friends and I felt totally un self-conscious. It was a wonderful trip.






It was graduation. I was happy and excited for me and my family and my friends and my then boyfriend. Everyone was happy, I had just gotten my car and all I was worried about was what party to go to that night!


No comments:

Post a Comment