"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Rage

This day fucking SUCKED.

Hello, emo whiny boy bands....or Taylor Swift.

Not that it wasn't of my own making, but whatever.

Magic shops fucking rock, though.

However, someone now owes me our annual meal. Do I know when this will happen? No, because I'm going to have to stop being seriously angry at you first....and I'm going to have to stop being angry at me too. Which is a harder job.

Dear Lord,
Help me to be content with my life. To strive for my dreams, for greatness, to lust for learning, but teach me to be happy with what I have.

Or to make other people pay for it.

In nomine de patris, et filius, et spiritus sanctus.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. you know what's sad? i hate emo stuff. to me, it's those crazy younguns'- which means i'm old. (but on the other hand, i think tylor is a cute kid- christ i am old!)

    ReplyDelete