"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, April 22, 2011

The End of the End of the World As We Know It

I find myself at a loss for words today. Not that it's hard to talk, because good GOD it would take a catastrophe of Godzilla-size proportions to make me shut the hell up, but I'm just so f*cking pissed at the world, it's kind of ridiculous.

Anyway, the story of last saturday went something like this:

When I move out of my house, I do NOT want to tell my friends that it was because I had to clean my room. Or because I was pissed off at my parents.

Fortunately, I have an incredible person in my life who supports me no matter what I choose to do and parent who talk me out of the craziest shit ever.

So it ended well.

And I'm getting married earlier.

I love all of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment