"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Short Post

More one sentence stories....


Walking around Renfest in that leather outfit was the sexiest and most powerful I've ever felt.

When I'm trying to find a quote that describes our relationship, all I can think of is a Lion King quote, and shouting at the sky "You said you'd always be there for me!!! But you're not...."



The song lyric that best describes my life currently goes kinda like this "For every stoplight I didn't make, every chance I did or I didn't take, all the nights I went too far, all the boys that broke my heart, all the doors that I had to close, everything I knew but I didn't know, thank God for all I missed, 'cause it lead me here to this."

She makes me laugh, because Megan Love still got the better end of the deal.

Also, my apartment is better.

Moving on, advice I'd give the general populace:

Don't send nekkid pictures. My friends have done some STUPID things and so I resolve to keep on NOT GETTING NEKKID IN FRONT OF CAMERAS! Christ, is it that hard to figure out??

I don't give a shit about the royal wedding. I really really don't. Thank you, Perez Hilton, for giving my daily dose of trash just what I needed to quit you.


No comments:

Post a Comment