"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, April 15, 2011

So, today I heard a song on the radio.


I can't believe they played it. It's from 2006 and I felt a brief burst of pain on listening. It shocks me that it's been 5 years since I listened to that song on a daily basis.

I had a friend that broke up with his girlfriend and then called me, and left a hilariously sad voicemail, while this song was playing on the background. I've never been able to re-find him after the end of my junior year. I miss talking to him and our friendship. Any help?

Anyway, all sadness aside. I have tonight to myself. I doubt that means much of anything besides wedding planning, job applying and whatnot, and in all honestly, that doesn't bother me all that much.

I loove Lady Gaga, I think Born this Way is a wonderful song and totally inspired, but the Judas song is killing me. We get that you are so innovative, but STOP. At falling in love with Judas.

Nonononono

No comments:

Post a Comment