"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

lists

Things that stress me out or scare me
aka a list post.



Clowns
scary movies
religious discussions
politics
swimming in anything but a pool
taxes
walking to my car in the dark
writing on my blog
putting in two pairs of earrings
wearing gold jewelry
whenever my phone rings and it isn't one of about 6 people
putting on clothes for the day
getting out of bed.
discussing medication or medical anything with most people
football. watching it or discussing it.
calling people out on sexist/racist/homophobic stuff
explaining that you can enjoy things and still view them as problematic
when my kids fall down.
going to court tomorrow.
cooking on occasion
getting stuck somewhere without a phone
holidays
christmas
easter
birthdays


No comments:

Post a Comment