"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Friday, October 5, 2012

Tonight
is so difficult
I don't know if all
teenagers are this difficult
I like to think that I wasn't
but obviously I'm pretty biased
but the one I'm watching
does the opposite
of whatever I ask him
whatever I tell him
tried to run away
leaves without
telling you
where
he is
going.

He screams
when he doesn't get his
way, bangs on the
walls, acts belligerent, screws with
me but when his parents get home,
I'm sure it will
be my fault for walking around with a
target on my back. Of course.
I don't know what to do
it is problematic to say the least
and it is getting dark out
and I say come inside!
and he says
I do what I want
I don't have to
I don't give a-

WHAT AM I STILL HERE?
What do I do with this person?
How am I supposed to be
an effective guardian
watchman, babysitter whatever
IF THE PERSON I AM WATCHING
WON'T EVEN TRY TO DO
ANYTHING I SAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment