"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Blues

I think this is the
first time
I've ever been in this house
by myself
either my in laws
or my husband
but ALWAYS
my kids are here. If they
aren't in the house,
I'm not in the house.
But I'm here
by myself
watching things like
666 Park Avenue
and
American Horror Story.
Stupidstupidstupid
and makes me jumpy
yeepers.

But I'm waiting for my
car to be returned to me.
Please call me soon, car people.
It makes me so nervous
letting people touch
or fix
or be around
my stuff.
I don't know why
Hopefully I get the house to myself
again next week
so I can get some stuff
done without sitting here
feeling helpless without a car.
Or freaked out because I don't
have my kids
I need a sedative
and a nap.
and my car.
argh

No comments:

Post a Comment