"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday

1. Are looks important for the relationship?

Are they? I would
probably say that
they are to a certain degree,
however, if you love a person
it should be the internal stuff you love
not the external, because external stuff
is oh, so fading. But the internal stuff lasts.
and in the long run, looks will be gone.
So be attracted, but do not let it
encompass your relationship.
If what you are looking for is a relationship.

2. Can you commit to just one person?

Is this me personally or all of humanity?
I have no idea about the whole of humanity
I think that anyone who claims to know everything about
that in particular should be suspect.
I am committed to just one person.
I don't think it is necessarily possible for me
nor do I think it is the only path.

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Certainly, to some degree.
I do not think it is everyone's path
But I know what it is like to see someone
and feel struck, as if by an arrow, from
the very first moment.
It may not last forever, but it is intoxicating
while it lasts.

4. How long can you kiss until your hands start to wander?

This question is hilarious. I mean it
I laughed.
Um, as soon as I kiss, my hands are
probably somewhere your mother thinks are
inappropriate. The only exception to this rule over
the years so far has been first kisses. I try not to scare
people.


5. If your first true love knocked on your door with and apology and presents, would you accept? 

With what I consider to be my first love
I'd give him a hug
and take the presents
and ask him for my letters
and gently say, no. 
because I tried loving him for four years
and all I got was gifts
and being hurt a lot
and when we broke up
which we did a lot,
he did his best to hurt me.

6. Is there someone you will never forget?

There are so many I will never forget
I swear that I shall shout their name 
to the Tower.

7. 5 ways to win your heart.

a. be physically affectionate
b. be honest.
c. listen to me 
d. remind me to listen to you
e. be brave

8. What is your sexual orientation?

Bisexual.

That is it for today, dearies.
I am dreadfully tired
and last week has been horribly
horrible and this week should be 
very long.

Love,
Hellkitten

No comments:

Post a Comment