"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stupid Quizzie Thing


LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
  • Name: HellKitten
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Hair Style/Color: Red brown
  • Height:  5'6
  • Clothing Style: I hate pants. But I wear them anyway. Apparently it is civilized. I also hate NOT wearing bras. I like purple and red and black. 
  • Best Physical Feature: Green eyes.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
  • Your Fears: clowns. murky water. freaky ass teethed beasts. jaws. sharks. the loch ness monster. being possessed. whales. whale sharks. most bugs. my kids being hurt. my parents or husband being disappointed in me or hating me or being angry. Aliens. Dying. Eels. 
  • Your Guilty Pleasure: Garlic Parmesan anything, singing along with Sarah Brightman and Long Island Iced Tea!
  • Your Biggest Pet Peeve: Basically if you exist, there will be things you do that annoy me. I'll get over it. Mostly. And DON'T LIE TO ME.
  • Your Ambition for the Future: Get a decent job, retire, travel, have maybe one more kid, try not to piss off everyone on earth
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
  • Your First Thoughts Waking Up: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuurghhh sweet jesus TURN OFF THE CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON! THERE IS NO PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What You Think About the Most: How to keep two year olds from getting hurt or murdering each other.
  • What You Think About Before Bed:MMMMMMMMMMM THE AMBIEN.......
  • You Think Your Best Quality Is: I don't have one. They are all cruddy.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
  • Single or Group Dates: Single.
  • To be Loved or Respected:  Argggggggggghhhhhhhh.....I think they are corresponding. But love because it isn't real if you aren't being respected.
  • Beauty or Brains: Brains. I hate idiots.
  • Dogs or Cats: I love both.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
  • Lie:  every one does.
  • Believe in Yourself: meh
  • Believe in Love: Oh of coruse
  • Want Someone: yiss
LAYER SIX: EVER?
  • Been on Stage: a few times
  • Done Drugs: neer
  • Changed Who You Were to Fit In: I think so....
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
  • Favorite Color: blue and black and red
  • Favorite Animal: cats or dogs
  • Favorite Movie:  I don't have one
  • Favorite Game: currently it is mortal kombat
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
  • Day Your Next Birthday Will Be: the 16th. in the merry merry month of may.
  • How Old Will You Be: I can already drink, if that is what you are asking
  • Age You Lost Your Virginity: lol. many many years ago. Or a few.
  • Does Age Matter: In what sense. For the most part no. In regards to sex, yes it matters. Duh.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
  • Best Personality: Um, confident, funny and kind. Not too uptight. 
  • Best Eye Color:  Brown.
  • Best Hair Color: Just not blond.
  • Best thing to do With a Partner: Ummm....beyond the sex thing, reading and just relaxing together. I love going to Olive Garden (I'm a cheap date lol) and talking with the person I like. There pretty much has to be soup or salad or both. :)
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
  • I love:  my kids, my husband, my friends, music, games.
  • I feel: exceptionally tired after yesterday.
  • I hide:  old letters I've written to previous and current lovers, letters from them, my nail polish, a certain box, a certain bag and my journals. 
  • I miss: the pre-baby high school years. They were shitloads of fun, but also problematic, so maybe not so much.....
  • I wish: for a million dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment