"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Thursday, September 20, 2012

This was from yesterday....

And back to being sick again.  Last night was just awful. I think we gave it to at least one twin. One E.R trip later, things have calmed down. I think I re-irritated my stomach lining last night and re-stimulated the stomach virus I had. I am currently laying in bed because I feel THAT cruddy.  Going to choir practice tonight should be fun, though. Me and my dad are finally going to get to go. I am super excited about that.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Next morning.

Choir practice went well. I'm feeling okay-ish, still pretty weak and shaky so not that fantastic. I'm really REALLY tired and my ability to sleep has been severely compromised by my nervousness at my kids being sick...unfortunately, it means I have to keep an eye on my kids for vomiting and about a million other things. Strangely enough, this is a million times harder than JUST watching two two-year-olds. It is a hard job, especially when one feels pretty darn sick herself.

I am desperately tired and I need about 48 more hours of sleep. Unfortunately, this will NEVER ever happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment