"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone."

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I now have 2 year old twin boys, officially. Sunday was their birthday. This weekend has been extremely long. Birthday festivities have gone on all weekend but they should all be done now.

Thank God.

There is a new Taylor Swift song out called Begin Again. It is fantastic, and will get the We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together out of my head, which is good, because I can only handle that song for so long. Fortunately her album comes out soon so hooray for more good songs!

That song though.....reminds me of meeting Mike. It is finding a new person but still remember the old one and finally realizing that good stuff can come from the new person, even if you are still hurting.

"I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does 
Is break and burn and end 
Then on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again"

I remember how that felt. Oh Taylor, always with the feels!

I am so tired these days. Not that that is anything new but just so you know. My nails are red and my wedding ring fits again. I feel so lonely most days. I wish sometimes that I was in college and I'm looking for a night job. I'd love to be a waitress and make some cash.

When we move out of my in-laws house, which hopefully will be soon, life will be tight. Oh wow, everytime I say that "hopefully will be soon", I FEEL LIKE I AM LYING! Who am I kidding, I am totally lying. It will be forever and when and if it ever does, it will be a huge fucking surprise.

Oh god, my dad has started buying rap on Itunes. The world has burst into flames. OH MY GOD. I cannot even.....asdkafjdklsa






No comments:

Post a Comment